Monday, November 17, 2008
















New Kids on The Block Concert was the best night ever!!! I went with my niece Codie and her friend Shelli and some of my other friends Kimmie and Beckie had tickets. It was so much fun seeing the "Five bad brothers from the beantown Land" Codie and I went to see them the first time they were here in the summer of 1990, back then we both loved Joey Joe. Fast forward 18 yrs and Joey Joe is still Codie's favorite and I have to say I sitll love Joe, but the Donnie W mmmm hmmm the man is fine.....I so felt like a teenager again, it was fun too see woman my age dressed up in their NKOTB attire. I screamed and sang so much I don't have a voice, it sounds like I am sick, even Suz said it sounds like I have pneumonia....I tried to dance, but we all know I have zero rthym, but man Codie can bust a move, she is good dancer. Joe was intoducing this song called Let's Get This, so now that is our new saying....."Let's Get This". I swear I have text Codie, Kimmie and Beckie all day Let's get this.....I guess you had to be there.....After the show Kimmie and Beckie went to warm up the car and just when Codie, Shelli and I got to the car they drove off it was the funniest thing you know one of those you had to be there things......We were freezing and away went my car. They were coming to pick us up at the door, they just didn't see us almost at the car......Oh man I so hope the NKOTB tour again, I can't wait to hear all my favorite songs again........

4 comments:

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

I LOVED IT! I'M a Joey fan all the way he " gets" me lol I wish we could do it all over again,. Thanks soo much for taking me

Kristin said...

What!? You go to KNOTB and you don't invite? It isn't even a country singer I didn't know you liked such music! But it is ok i guess if the singers are cute, do you still have a poster secretly hidden under your bed?

143arizona said...

Tina!! Hey I noticed on Codie's page that you have a blog. Awesome! if your wondering who the freak I am, i'm Justins girlfriend. I hope you remember me. :)

Q'ner said...

lol... that is so funny.. I love it. I'm glad you guys had so much fun... you all needed it!

Twilight Dvd Release Party :)

Family Road Trip

Forks

Fun Times

Favorites

  • Music: Country all the way!!! Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Keith Anderson, Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen, Blake Shelton, Josh Gracin, Kellie Pickler, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, Taylor Swift.....Oh and throw in some New Kids on The Block
  • TV Shows: Prison Break, Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, Survivor, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, My Name Is Earl, ER, The Hills
  • Movies: Twilight, Pride and Glory, Titanic, Ruthless People, Independance Day, The Dark Knight, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensability, The NoteBook, Frequency

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone. I am trying to keep up with all you "internet savy" people so at the suggestion of my niece Codie and friend Suzanne I am starting a blog page. I hope this way I can keep in touch with all my friends and family much better :)